Saturday, December 26, 2009

Enjoy the Moments of the Holiday’s

The holidays can be a stressful time of the year. The gifts, the food, the travel, the family (good or bad) can all take its toll on our stress level. My advice, given to me by my 9 year old daughter, is just to enjoy the moments. When she came downstairs and looked around, I thought she was just daydreaming and sleepy (because it was extremely early). She quickly told me that she was just happy, thankful, and enjoying the moment. It was as if she was taking a mental picture of the room filled with things that she loved.

The magic of Christmas is what happens when a child’s face lights up when they see what Santa Clause has left for them under the tree. It is also all of the good that people display helping other people to have a Merry Christmas.

The holiday season is meant to be a time to reflect, relax, and decompress from the year. Use the holiday season as it should be used. Enjoy the moments!!!!!!!

No comments: