Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Find Your Why

My son gave my husband one of the best presents that a young son could
give to a father on his birthday. At 8 years old, he wrote him a song
about how much he appreciated all that he does for him. He actually
put it to music with his guitar. We were both moved to tears.

That is what great parenting is all about. As parents, we just do not
realize how the small things go such a long way with our kids.

In finding one's passion, the most important step is to begin with the
question, "Why?" Why is what you are doing important to you? When you
dig deep into your soul and find out why you are doing something, it
is easy to find what makes you passionate.

For me, my immediate family are my 'Why!' My family is a the root of
any decision I make. I constantly ask myself "Is what I am doing going
to benefit my family?" Answering this question helps to give my sound
direction.

My suggestion to you, find your 'Why!'

No comments: